Friday, August 29, 2014

The Juni's are just the best

It was a perfect morning, the smell of pine was heavy in the air as the sun's rays fell softly through the trees, the lake was calm and gently hitting the shore, we walked down and trail that Jenni knew well, it felt like coming home. We have knowN Jenni and Joel a long time, we have seen their love grow from their engagement to their wedding, anniversaries and now having their first baby Andrew. What makes me happy about these two is the way they look at each other, the way the respect each other has not changed. Jenni and Joel fell hard for each other and are even more in love now then when we photographed their wedding,we have been so privileged to photograph them year after year and see this beautiful marriage blossom into what it is today. I remember the day Jenni called me and told me about Andrew, I was walking down the street and I think everyone around me thought I was crazy because I was laughing, screaming and crying all at the same time. Then the first time I met him I was struck with a heavy wall of instant love, the fact that God had created such a sweet sweet baby boy from two of the most loving and caring people on the planet amazed me. When we parted ways from our session in Itasca State Park I knew that this was going to be my favorite session with them.  
///
We do a session with them every year if you want to see our session click HERE



















Love,
Bethany & Ryan

1 comment:

  1. http://joystudiosblog.blogspot.in/2014/03/ashley-lucas-tomlinson.html

    ReplyDelete