Friday, March 28, 2014

Ashley + Lucas Tomlinson

Ashley and Lucas's wedding was on this sunny Portland day and the sun wasn't the only thing that was warming our hearts, the abounding love that surrounded these two on their wedding day was perfect. Let me tell you, they have some of the nicest and most passionate friends and family I have ever worked with. I have been a long time friend of Lucas's and when I met Ashley I knew that she was the one for him. It was so great to see that they have such a strong group of friends to share their lives with. 

When I look back at this day the words that come to mind are simple elegance. The flowers were so gorgeous and Ashley and Lucas looked very darling; especially together. I loved that their wedding had more of a focus on their love then anything else. The whole day was exactly what they wanted and thats what made it so special. 














































Congratulations Ashley + Lucas!!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! It reminded me of my wedding day, it was in one of the venues in Chicago and was as pretty as yours, the only difference was that it rained on my wedding. Ha-ha! I don’t think it spoiled anything but it surely made it more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete